Working as a developer at Eventsage is an opportunity for professional growth where your voice and viewpoint matter. You will be part of our core team, working with our lead developer, to develop an exceptional web application. We’re a small team of creative people, so you’ll have significant influence and input on the development of our site. If you are a user-focused, technically savvy problem solver, come join us on our journey.
What we're looking for
Nice to haves
- Good working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and the capabilities of current browsers
- Flexibility and able to manage ever-changing priorities. We end up wearing a lot of hats: backend, frontend, user interface design, devops, testing.
- A sense of humour and good communication skills, especially if you can communicate technical ideas clearly
You're choosing us because
- Experience with Flask, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Vagrant, Linux, AWS
- Any type of experience with event planning and booking engines
- Experience building creative web sites and/or applications
- We’re a small team of super-skilled, exceptionally creative entrepreneurs
- This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a great idea
- Competitive salary, spontaneous perks and flexible working hours with awesome people!
- Our office is located in Gastown